SKY TREK – ULTIMATE ZIP LINES
Sky Trek is a thrilling zip line circuit that’s located in Sky Adventures Arenal park. Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views. From this area, you will start riding down on a zip line track stretching across canyons and in between treetops, the exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountainside begins; ultimately returning you to the starting point at the main building. This is the most thrilling zip line in the country.
- Price per person (USD).
- High intensity activity not recommended for people with any kind of health problem.
- Minimum height 120cm (3’11’’)
- Maximum weight 136 kg (300 lb.)
- Child price applies to children from 8-11 yrs.
- Student price applies to students from 12-17 yrs.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Transportation not included. If you need transport it has an additional cost depending on the location of your hotel, please ask.
What to bring: Hiking shoes or tennis, comfortable clothes, jacket or raincoat, sunscreen, and optional money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include: We will provide you the helmet, gloves and harnesses of the best quality, and of course thinking in your safety, and insurance policy.
Departure: 08:30 | 09:00 | 10:30 | 11:30 | 12:30 | 14:00 | 15:30
Duration: 2.5 hours
Rates: Adults: $81 – Children $56