SAFARI FLOAT ON PEÑAS BLANCAS RIVER
Enjoy the tranquility of the lower section of the Peñas Blancas River on this easy-going, nature-lover’s safari float. Your eagle-eyed guide will paddle and steer your raft as he points out the wide array of species of plants and animals. Spot howler monkeys, lizards, crocodiles, and even river otters, plus an incredible amount of tropical birds such as ospreys, boat-billed herons, parrots, and kingfishers. The Safari Float is great for nature lovers of all ages – children love this tour! It’s also perfect for couples or large groups who want to spend some quality time and relax together in the middle of a tropical paradise!
- Price per person (USD).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age: 4 yrs.
- Child price applies to children from 4-11 yrs.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask.
- The departure times are approximates. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation confirmation
What to bring: Water shoes or tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, binoculars, insect repellent, and money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include:Transportation to and from your hotel in air conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi, bilingual naturalist guide, bottled mineral water, and insurance policy.
Departure: 07:30 hrs or 14:00 hrs
Duration: 4 hours
Rates: Adults: $74 – Children $45