PEDAL BOARD ON LAKE ARENAL
This Pedal Board tour will take you gliding across the calm and peaceful waters of Lake Arenal that sits at the foot of the breathtaking Arenal Volcano, just outside of La Fortuna.
As you glide across the water with precision and ease, you can use the intuitive steering system to go where you want to go and use the pedals to glide at two different speeds – step forward for a slower, easier pace or step backwards for a faster ride and harder workout.
Your professional guide will lead your group, pedalling towards the Arenal Volcano and pointing out interesting wildlife that you may find on the shore or birds flying over head. Half way through the tour, we’ll pull up on shore and take a break, having a chance to go for a swim, take photos, and enjoy some refreshments.
- Price per person (USD).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age: 4 yrs.
- Child price applies to children from 4-12 yrs.
- The minimum weight required per Pedal Board is 66 pounds (30 kilograms) and a minimum height of 1.2 meters is required. If the child does not meet this requirement must be accompanied by an adult otherwise you may consider paying the equivalent of an adult and go to their own board
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, any heart condition or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask.
- The departure times are approximates. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation confirmation
What to bring: Sun block, swimming suit, sunglass straps, t-shirt and shorts to get wet in, and optional money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include: Transportation to and from your hotel in air conditioned minivan, bilingual guide, water bottle, life jacket, fruit snack, towels, and insurance policy.
Departure: 07:30 hrs & 13:30 hrs
Duration: 4 hours
Rates: Adults: $65 – Children $30