PARADISE HOT SPRINGS
Paradise Hot Springs present 5 geothermal pools and 1 cold pool to refresh the body. The bathing attractions extend over 5,904 square ft. of area and hold 540,270 liters of natural and 1005 liters of pure and clean geothermal sweet water, all of which is renewed every 10 hours.
Relax in the geothermal pools, enjoy a hydro massage in the Ginger Jacuzzi, or experience the newest attraction, the Oasis Jacuzzi. Huts and umbrellas are provided to find some shade in a setting that includes tropical gardens of exotic palms, flowers, and Costa Rican coffee trees in addition to views of Arenal Volcano.
Guests can bath in Paradise geothermal pools known for the therapeutic effects on the body. Soaking can relieve stress, muscle soreness, and pain and cleanse the skin
- Price per person (USD).
- Wearing water shoes is strongly recommended
- Children’s Policy 3 to 11 years old pay the children rate. 12 years old and up pay as an adult
- We provide locks for lockers and towels for your convenience. These have no additional cost, but do require a temporary deposit of $10 per towel and $4 per lock
- Transportation not included. If you need transport it has an additional cost depending on the location of your hotel, please ask.
- The departure times are approximates. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation confirmation
What to bring: Water shoes, change of clothes and optional money for snacks, spa, or souvenirs.
We include: Entrance fee, lunch or dinner depends on your choice, locker and towel (deposit required).
Opening hours: 11:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs
Rates: Adults: $45 – Children $27