MINI COMBO 2 ACTIVITIES IN A DAY
Depending on your choice we start the adventure at Arenal Volcano National Park to hike through 4 km (2.5 miles) trail called “Lava Slides of 1992” which will take us as close to the Mighty Arenal as possible without risking your safety. From there, if the skies are clear, the views of the Arenal Lake, the secondary forest, and the areas devastated by previous eruptions will be impressive but if your choice was the Hanging Bridges we will go to Mistico Park where we will go for 2 miles Hike and with some luck, we will be able to see: howler monkeys, spider monkeys, white faced cappuccino monkeys, Lots of birds, snakes, armadillos, coatis, and other animals or; After our hike on the rain forest we will continue our journey to La Fortuna Waterfall a beautiful place with a lot of vegetation around it, once there we will hike down (500 steps with some resting areas) to the waterfall base to go for a swim On the cool pristine waters of La Fortuna river, after all this exercise you will be hungry so we will take to a nice restaurant near by to enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Price per person (USD).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age: 8 yrs.
- Child price applies to children from 8-11 yrs.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Vegetarian option available, please request at time of reservation.
- Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask.
- The departure times are approximates. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation
What to bring: Hiking shoes or tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, raincoat or poncho, insect repellent, swimwear, and money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include: Transportation to and from your hotel in air conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi, bilingual naturalist guide, National Park, La Fortuna Waterfall, and Arenal Hanging Bridges entrance fees, bottled mineral water, traditional Costa Rican lunch, snacks, and insurance policy.
Departure: 07:30 a.m.
Duration: 7 hours
Rates: Adults: $127 – Children $76