GRAVITY FALLS WATERFALL JUMPING
Our guides will suit you up with high quality harnesses and helmets before embarking out on your once in a lifetime rainforest expedition.
Start off with a heart-pumping rappel down an impressive 140-ft tropical waterfall. You’ll drop into a large, deep pool of incredibly crystal-clear water and have a chance to swim your way onto shore. This will prepare you for the following adrenaline-pumping adventures of this multi-sport canyon adventure.
You’ll hike through the rainforest to where you’ll reach a continuous series of waterfalls and cliffs. Your professional and experienced guides, will help you push your limits as you jump off 10 to 30-ft waterfalls and cliffs into the deep canyon pools.
Talk about SECRET swimming holes! Be one of the first to be able to explore this pristine wilderness!
Rain or shine, you are going to have tons of wild water fun and get a chance to see REAL Costa Rican nature up close and personal! Don’t leave Costa Rica without doing the extreme NEW Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping Canyoning tour near the Arenal Volcano!
- Price per person (USD).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Minimum age required: 16 years.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask.
- The departure times are approximates. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation confirmation.
- Not recommended for people with back, or heart problems, pregnant women, or people with severe medical conditions.
What to bring: Clothes to get wet in, Change of clothes, Secure shoes, and optional money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include: Transportation to and from most La Fortuna hotels, bilingual certified guides, fruit and snacks on the river, Ice cold drinks and lunch.
Departure: 06:30 a.m.
Duration: 6 hours
Rates: Adults: $125