ARENAL OASIS NIGHT TOUR
Experience Arenal´s only wild frog sanctuary, at night, when colorful tree frogs, and other rainforest wildlife, are most active and most easily observed. At least 28 frog species have made the ponds of Arenal Oasis home. The Rojas Bonilla family carefully maintains native plants of Arenal to create needed frog habitat in this private wildlife reserve of fresh water spring fed ponds within a rainforest refuge connecting the rainforests of the Arenal Volcano and El Rio Burio.
The walk continues past the frog ponds along flat trails immersed in the noisy night rainforest. The guide will point out animals hiding from you.
Support, enjoy and learn about the only wild frog sanctuary in Arenal.
- Price per person (USD).
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age required: 0 years.
- Price for child’s: 5-11 years.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Transportation not included. If you need transport it has an additional cost depending on the location of your hotel, please ask.
- The departure times are approximates. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation confirmation
What to bring: Hiking shoes or tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, raincoat or poncho, insect repellent, long pants, camera, and money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
We include: Bilingual naturalist guide, entrance fee, flashlights and lanterns, bottled mineral water, and insurance policy.
Departure: 05:45 p.m.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Rates: Adults: $40 – Children $30